New PC & Laptop

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Again, you've still not said what's available on the other monitor. I understand how they are connected, I was querying available connections.

If you can use the DP to VGA on the monitor showing 2, and use the HDMI cable on the monitor showing 1... that will solve your issue. But I've no idea, still, if the monitor with the DP cable can accept HDMI.

It's a bit like pulling teeth now trying to get relevant information to help from you, so I'm going to bow out and leave you to it. I'm sure you'll get it sorted once you have the correct cables :)

WAWAW1867

Bronze Level Poster
Again, you've still not said what's available on the other monitor. I understand how they are connected, I was querying available connections.

If you can use the DP to VGA on the monitor showing 2, and use the HDMI cable on the monitor showing 1... that will solve your issue. But I've no idea, still, if the monitor with the DP cable can accept HDMI.

It's a bit like pulling teeth now trying to get relevant information to help from you, so I'm going to bow out and leave you to it. I'm sure you'll get it sorted once you have the correct cables :)

Sorry Scott, i thought i had answered it in my other post.

So...

Main Monitor (Showing 2) is a Samsung with 1 HDMI and 1 VGA

Other Monitor (Showing 1) is a Dell with 1 VGA and 1 DVI

I did manage to get another DP to VGA cable from work last night.

Now...
Main Monitor Samsung now has DP to VGA and i could change it to Monitor 1

Other Monitor Dell still has DP to VGA and it changed to Monitor 2

Thanks for helping everybody

Regards

Mark